New member with early HP computers

SilverRay

Hello!

I'm newby in your group.
First of all excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia and have no practice. Therefore my posts may contain some mistakes so I'm sorry.

 I like vintage computers especially from HP. I have two early models -- HP 9825B and HP 85.
 Unfortunately my 9825 isn't work correctly -- I repaired the power supply module but the computer didn't resurrect :(

 I checked up all voltages and they are OK. If I disconnect KDP interface cable and make power on -- LEDs are light on and the beeper is sound on.
 I checked up the clock frequency -- all OK, approx. 6MHz.

 Could you help me with searching of solvetion?

Best Regards,
 Roman.