Re: HP 150 version of the HP-IB Command Library for MS-DOS ?

Martin Hepperle

Success!   Finally I was able to talk to the the DMM with the routines from the Technical Reference Manual.  The trick was to read the ASCII result back as a binary message.  I can now send commands and read the voltage back.

Nevertheless I would be interested in the "HP-IB Command Library for the HP 150"  because it offers additional options (e.g. SRQ handlers) which are not available with the built-in implementation of the HP-IB device driver.  The software versions on HPMuseum.net are all for later HP-Vectra systems under MS-DOS and Windows.
I also found out that the part number was 4857AA.