HP 1000 Timeline

Martin Hepperle

In order to better understand the landscape, I tried to compose a timeline of the HP 1000 family.
Maybe I can correct mistakes and add more details with your help.

Notes:
I started each bar with the introduction year of each machine, not accurate down to month level.
In the legends ">>>" indicates that I have not found the date when the machine was removed from sales.
I also found that even when some machines were obsoleted they could be ordered on special order.
This may be the case with more machines.
Also, I only found a few nicknames - there may be more.
So: if you have more details and more accurate dates I am happy to update the graph and post it again.