From: VintHPcom@groups.io <VintHPcom@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jack Rubin
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:30 AM
To: VintHPcom@groups.io
Subject: [VintHPcom] 9836C Available - come and get it!

I have a very nice 9836C available free for local pickup. I'm in the Chicago area but would also be able to bring it to South Bend, Indiana or St. Joseph, Michigan with a little notice. I'm traveling to Atlanta at the end of the month (leaving from Chicago on March 27) and might be willing to drag it along for delivery enroute or in Atlanta.

Otherwise, if you're really convinced that this is the machine for you, I'm happy to work with a local shipper to have it sent to you if you pay the freight.

I will not ship it myself.
www.computerarium.org