Re: HP BASIC 5.1 and 4 MB RAM - a new DIO combo board

I just wanted to chime in that I received my board from Dominique a while back.  I configured according to his instructions, popped it in my 9816, and it fired right up with BASIC 5.1.  It's a very nice piece of work.

Dominique has (as of the last email a couple of weeks ago) indicated that he still has a couple of boards left, with BASIC 5.1 and 1MB of RAM.  That would still make a pretty nifty system.  If anyone is interested, email him directly at his email address: dvp800@...

Cheers,

Dave