Re: 9825 ROM behavior

Jack Rubin

After spending the evening testing all several ROMs in all slots of both machines with no luck, I went back and really jammed the ROM into the slot on my A and it went in another 1/4" deeper than it had before. Now 'drive 8' gives an error D1 and list shows 22088, 1140 bytes smaller than prior to inserting the ROM.

Wow! Tomorrow will be a serious session with Deoxit and contact lube!

Thanks for pointing out the (not so) obvious - looks like I may actually have at least one fully functional system! Now lets see what happens when I hook up the 9885 drive.