From: "Vassilis PREVELAKIS (series80.org)" <series80@...>
Sent: Nov 3, 2018 3:33 AM
To: VintHPcom@groups.io
Subject: Re: [VintHPcom] R/382 Computer can't find OS

Hi Stan,

I have a working R/382 sitting next to me, with HP BASIC installed, so if you need any tests or whatever help, let me know.

BTW is the R/382 connected to your LAN? Because you can try to boot off the LAN so see if it tries to do smth.

It would also be helpful if you can also upload screendumps from the boot sequence.

**vp
www.series80.org