Re: HP 9845 ROM Boards

François Lanciault

Ok thanks Paul and Rik,

It is nice to see that burning the EPROM won't be a problem.

François

On Oct 29, 2018, at 16:27, Rik Bos <hp-fix@...> wrote:

It's possible to order the boards including the programmed flash chips and plcc headers.
I've a reasonable stash of 29F040 chips, programming them isn't a problem.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 8:22 PM +0100, "François Lanciault" <francoislanciault@...> wrote:

Hi Rick,

I would buy two of them. Also need to find a way to program the EPROM.

François

Le 26 oct. 2018 3:19 PM, Rik Bos <hp-fix@...> a écrit :

Is there any interest in a new run for HP 9845 ROM boards?

If there is enough interest I’ll order a new batch, the price depends on the total amount.

The boards will be produced at Eurocircuits and not in China, so the boards will be of a very good quality.