Re: Viper version of the SS/80 Exerciser software

Tony Goodhew

Thanks Rik, I’ll stop poking at it then.

Do you happen to know if there ever was a version of the SS/80 Exerciser that would work with the Viper? Or should I just content myself with the inbuilt self test options for the 9122D?

Thanks

TonyG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10