Fra: VNWA@groups.io <VNWA@groups.io> På vegne af John KN5L
Sendt: 23. maj 2020 19:12
Til: VNWA@groups.io
Emne: Re: [VNWA] Insertion delay needed for BNC-BNC couplers UG491A/U (M-M) and UG914/U (F-F)

Attached is Female Open measurement with port delay set to calDelay/2

100 point trace. What I've noticed is last point, 100MHz, always goes into the weeds. Others noticed this? Blip near 45MHz is sound card frequency.

--
Best 73 de Kurt de OZ7OU

Join VNWA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.