Re: Insertion delay needed for BNC-BNC couplers UG491A/U (M-M) and UG914/U (F-F)

David Feldman

Thanks, David - The 909A is the only part on hand now, and I'll keep eye out for 909F going forward. Thank you for clarification on the 909 series properties - that is helpful!

As my accuracy expectations are not high (eventually I think the limiting factor will be the BNC connectors themselves), hopefully my 909A substitution for the 85031B load will allow me to proceed trying to identify properties for the UG491/UG914 BNC in-series adapters. With a work flow established for this procedure, it could then be repeated once a 909F or whole 85031B kit is available.

Thanks again,

Dave

Join VNWA@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.