WFVIEW IC705

Adrian G4UVZ

Having had great success with this program on my laptop  I wanted to use it on my Iphone..I downloaded a Zip file to the phone and subsequently unzipped it ..I think. I now have a 60.4 MB file on the Iphone but my IT skills have now run out !!! The file is residing in Recents along with the Zip file ...Any idea how I activate this file?

Thanks

Adrian

Colin G4EML

You can’t run programs designed for a laptop on an Iphone, so the file is of no use to you.

In fact you can’t run any program on an Iphone unless it has been approved by Apple and downloaded from the app store. (excluding hacked Iphones!)  The only exception to this are what are called ‘Web Apps’ but they are quite limited in what they can do and I don’t think WFVIEW is one of those.

Colin G4EML