Wenzel 500 series datasheet.

Conrad, PA5Y

I have just ordered a Wenzel 500-14273 from eBay. It is a custom part so I do not expect to get a datasheet for this specific part number. Does anyone have a datasheet for any of the 500 series VHF OCXOs, my intention is to use it as a relocked clock for my Perseus receiver. I have so far failed to find anything with Google.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y

Neil Smith G4DBN

On 01/05/2021 19:46, Conrad, PA5Y wrote:
Wenzel 500-14273

Conrad, PA5Y

Indeed it does Neil there is a sticker on the top that says 13MHz IN 😊

Leo Bodnar miniGPSDO @ 13MHz > Wenzel @ 80MHz and a little daughter board differential input to the ADC. The close in performance is significantly improved by this modification and it is locked.

Thanks for the help, I just don't have the google magic. Never thought of time nuts.

73

Conrad Pa5Y