Wavelab 2W 24Ghz TRV

Tom SQ6QV

Ryszard SP2JYR has some superb modules for sale:

https://www.ebay.pl/itm/23GHz-WAVELAB-23x1008xp-Transverter-QRO/203285176416?hash=item2f54bda060:g:QQ8AAOSw~llgMiQs

Staszek SP6GWB done some rev. eng. and testing, but didn't finished any publication before Ryszard started selling them.

He asked me to write he is working on it, and can help with them, but now he is quite ill and getting well slowly.

We've made a descriptive photo what it is.

https://salwach.pl/img/SQ6QV/24g_trv.jpg

Staszek done RX testing and says results are excellent.

TX also was tested and there is potential for 1.5-2.5W.

With original circuit LO frequency need to be switched between RX & TX as TX mixer is subharmonic and also IF is quite high (2.4Ghz). Original RX IF was about 1.5Ghz

Most important is to not run this module (even on RX) without -5V supply (as TX driver is connected to common 5V).

Project is open and we will publish all our findings / solutions.

73

Tomasz SQ6QV

Colin Ranson

Thats good for about £100 ?

De G8LBS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

Neil Smith G4DBN

Risk of ransom fee from the carrier and VAT adds a bit, but still worth a punt. Only six left now...

Neil G4DBN