Topics

VK7MO in discussion about use of Q65 for terrestrial microwave.

Chris Bartram G4DGU

<https://www.reast.asn.au/news-events/live-stream/>

Well worth viewing ... Tnx to ZL3FJ for drawing my attention to it.

73

Chris G4DGU

G8DQX list

More direct link should be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwwZpPC_JwM&feature=youtu.be

HTH, 73, Stay Safe,

Robin, G8DQX

On 24/02/2021 20:44, Chris Bartram G4DGU wrote:
<https://www.reast.asn.au/news-events/live-stream/>

Well worth viewing ... Tnx to ZL3FJ for drawing my attention to it.

73

Chris G4DGU

Dave Brown

That’s an earlier talk involving Rex.
Last night's talk about the recent 3cm Q65 terrestrial contact (~1960km) between VK and ZL is here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBiWaTu5BDU
ZL3FJ

On 24/02/2021 20:44, Chris Bartram G4DGU wrote:
<https://www.reast.asn.au/news-events/live-stream/>

Well worth viewing ... Tnx to ZL3FJ for drawing my attention to it.

73

Chris G4DGU

Mike GD6ICR

Well worth watching and the insight into coastal working on 10GHz etc and how to position the stations to get the best out of contacts is certainly illuminating from an Island point of view We've got about 30 miles of coastline accessible from the near 80 miles and at phenomonally differing heights. Pays to watch for the ducts then Thanks to VK and ZL stations for the session
--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW