VHF Design LO PLL SHF 12

Adrian G4UVZ

Great excitement the PLL unit arrived this morning!  All connected up as per the Youtube video..but although my PC can see the MAX 2871 in device manager ..there is the exclamation mark adjacent to it |!   so no communications is happening ...Have tried a couple of different USB  leads   but result is the same

As always any ideas for the IT experts on here would be much appreciated...it looked so simple in the video!!

G4UVZ

Steve G4HTZ

Have you watched the video ... got same device here .... worked ok for me and I know less IT than you 😀

--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN60

also known to be active occasionally on 70cms DATV

Adrian G4UVZ

Following a helpful message from Neil ....all Ok now  needed to install driver separately...output seems to be close to 10mW on 10 GHz..I wonder if they have upgraded the doubler chip

Seems pretty stable..but 10 KHz low on 3cms.. obviously that can be programmed pout