Topics

UKuG RDDS Synthesiser Kit

Adrian G4UVZ

I wonder if anyone has one of these in their bottom draw?

Looking to ugrade 10GHz beacon ..sadly G8 ACE no longer has any of these in stock!

Adrian

Gordon REASON

What ?

On 19 October 2020 at 22:56 "Adrian G4UVZ via groups.io" <adrianwhatmore248@...> wrote:

I wonder if anyone has one of these in their bottom draw?

Looking to ugrade 10GHz beacon ..sadly G8 ACE no longer has any of these in stock!

Adrian

Dave

Adrian, I tried to send a private message to you but can’t seem to send it to your email. Perhaps you could confirm this for me.
73 ,
David G4GLT.

On 19 Oct 2020, at 22:59, Gordon REASON via groups.io <gordonj.reason@...> wrote:

 What ?

On 19 October 2020 at 22:56 "Adrian G4UVZ via groups.io" <adrianwhatmore248@...> wrote:

I wonder if anyone has one of these in their bottom draw?

Looking to ugrade 10GHz beacon ..sadly G8 ACE no longer has any of these in stock!

Adrian

Adrian G4UVZ

I too get confused on if private messages have actually have flown!  However your has arrived and I have emailed you back ...Adrian

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Adrian,

Did you find an RDDS. I have a complete one ex GB3EDN!

73s
Brian GM8BJF