From: UKuG-Committee@groups.io <UKuG-Committee@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Quarmby via groups.io
Sent: 16 March 2023 23:25
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKuG-Committee] Calling Notice for the UK Microwave Group AGM

The UK Microwave Group AGM will take place at the Martlesham Microwave Round Table on 16th April.

The calling notice is attached and will appear in Scatterpoint imminently.

We are always looking for volunteers that would like to join the committee, please let me know if you might be interested.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Secretary

Mike G7AQA

Hi David,

Unless there is already another offer, I could do this. I don’t have any financial record keeping experience but I audit the accounts of the caving club of which I am a member (we actually have 2 non-committee members as auditors).

Mike G7AQA.

On 19 Mar 2023, at 19:28, davidm0ghz via groups.io <m0ghz.david@...> wrote:

We are also looking for a volunteer to conduct an independent examination or audit of the Group’s accounts at year end in order to provide third-party assurance to members that the accounts are free from material misstatement.
Ideally, they would have experience of financial record-keeping but this is not essential provided they are able to follow a spreadsheet. All records are held electronically and can be provided by email. If you feel able to help, or would like some more information before committing, please contact me or make yourself known at the AGM.

73 David M0GHZ
UKuG Treasurer

The UK Microwave Group AGM will take place at the Martlesham Microwave Round Table on 16th April.

The calling notice is attached and will appear in Scatterpoint imminently.

We are always looking for volunteers that would like to join the committee, please let me know if you might be interested.

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Secretary

Pete - GM4BYF

When is the end of the financial year ? and is it just verification that is needed. May be able to do this. Am treasurer for a local church.

73 Pete GM4BYF

--
vry 73
Pete GM4BYF

davidm0ghz

Thanks to Mike G7AQA and Pete GM4BYF for replying regarding the examination / auditing of the accounts.  I will contact you directly.

73 David