From: Chris G0FDZ <chris@g0fdz.com>
To: UK microwaves <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] UKuG branded clothing
Sent: Mar 14 '21 07:12

Hi folks

Just a  reminder that the details of how to obtain the UKuG branded
clothing (polo shorts and fleeces) can now be found at the bottom of the
front page of the UKuG website in the 'Badges, Clothing and Accessories'
section.

Regards

Chris G0FDZ

https://www.avg.com

Murray Niman

Shameless plug and directly link:

https://www.microwavers.org/?accessories.htm

- and nice UKuG badges still available too

    Murray G6JYB