UK Microwave Group at the RSGB Convention

John Quarmby

The UK Microwave Group will have a stand at the RSGB Convention as usual this year. The Convention takes place on the 8/9th October at Kent's Hill Park, Milton Keynes.

Several of our committee will be on hand over the weekend to meet members and process new memberships and renewals.

If any of our members would like to assist we would be pleased to have some extra manpower. Please contact Bryan G8DKK to get more details and to let him know your likely availability.

Bryan can be contacted via: membership@...

73

John G3XDY
Secretary, UK Microwave Group