typical

militaryoperator

Tuesday, copying the IOW beacon on 23 at S2, today its S6/7 but there's no one on.

A few on KST but obviously not watching their screens!

Ben.

Chris G0WUS

thats typical Ben I took down 23cm last night ready to start putting the 4 shf bands up for tuesday bad timing. Im still at work now but guess the majority are now back supporting the poor local landlords HI

73 Chris G0WUS

On 22/04/2021 14:35, militaryoperator via groups.io wrote:
Tuesday, copying the IOW beacon on 23 at S2, today its S6/7 but there's no one on.

A few on KST but obviously not watching their screens!

Ben.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#62110) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [sales@...]

militaryoperator

thats typical Ben I took down 23cm last night ready to start putting the 4 shf bands up for tuesday bad timing. Im still at work now but guess the majority are now back supporting the poor local landlords HI
73 Chris G0WUS

I find this 4 band night a pain Chris. Really should be separate nights, why is only Tuesday used?

I hear many say they dont have this or that ant up. I for one could not put all 4 on my pole at one time and there's no point in changing half way through as all the early birds have gone.

I had 9 and 3 last time, might try 13 next but obviously as we all know, basically is immaterial, all I can do is try and spot some dx contacts, hi.

Hey ho.

cheers, Ben G4BXD