Tin-box URL

Alan Melia

Hi All, It looks as though my previous posting (22:00 on 12th) has been treated as spam by groups.io because it has not appeared in the message list after 12hours ......probably because of the clickable link......... annoying.

Try pasting alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm into the address box. At least that wont show as a clickable link to the list server. It is an https site if you want to build the complete address.

Alan
G3NYK

G8DQX list

Alan,

perhaps a proper link would be better: https://alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm <https://alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm>

(or was it reference to a dynamic IP address, perhaps?)

73, Stay Safe,

Robin, G8DQX

On 14/10/2021 10:29, Alan Melia via groups.io wrote:
Hi All, It looks as though my previous posting (22:00 on 12th) has been treated as spam by groups.io because it has not appeared in the message list after 12hours ......probably becauseĀ  of the clickable link......... annoying.

Try pasting alanradiog3nyk.ddns.net/componen.htm into the address box. At least that wont show as a clickable link to the list server. It is an https site if you want to build the complete address.

Alan
G3NYK

Alan Melia

Hi Robin I tried but that message disappeared into the byte bucket......interesting yours got through. I am having odd problems with either BT or groups.io (unlikely) For instance BT is dumping digests from all my groups.io subs. I can get individual messages but nor digests. I know they are sent as they show in my mail delivery tab as ''accepted''. Graham is sub'd to a couple of the same lists and he get digests ok ??

I think its the heuristic rules they apply, but why not for Graham unless he is on a different server.

Alan (confused of MH)
G3NYK