Topics

This weekend?

militaryoperator

Edited

Who's doing what this weekend? just so I know what to put on the mast. 23, 3, 9 or 3Cm?. Lets have your comments.

Neil Smith G4DBN

Tropo looks poor, and it looks like there will be lots of widespread rain on Saturday, so 3cm might not be the best choice.  If some nice sharp rainstorms bubble up on Sunday, 3cm might be worth a shot.

Neil G4DBN

On 01/10/2020 20:57, militaryoperator via groups.io wrote:
Who's doing what this weekend? just so I know what to put on the mast. 23, 3, 9 or 3Cm?. Lets have your comments.

steve G1PPA

Wx not looking good up here Saturday, but want to try 23cm on my dish out of curiosity, will also be on 9cm ,if not raining to hard also 3cm.
Steve
G1PPA/P

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Will try and get on 23cm and 13cm for the trophy,  there's no restricted section so a good excuse to turn the power up.

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 at 22:48, steve G1PPA via groups.io <steveturner249=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Wx not looking good up here Saturday, but want to try 23cm on my dish out of curiosity, will also be on 9cm ,if not raining to hard also 3cm.
Steve
G1PPA/P

Terry G4UEM

Hi Ben,

Please look out for G2L in IO92XA, On Saturday QRV on 23, 9 and 6cm, on Sunday QRV on 70, 9 and 6cm.

73

Terry

G4UEM

Who's doing what this weekend? just so I know what to put on the mast. 23, 3, 9 or 3Cm?. Lets have your comments.

DSCF3091.JPG

For more info visit www.bullguard.com