Topics

locked the joys

geoffrey pike

Andy G4JNT

But  we've got blue passports
:-(

Steve G4HTZ

I’ve got a parcel coming from KUHNE ...they dispatched on 15th of January ....it’s sat in Frankfurt with UPS ever since ...UPS web page now says possible delivery in February.

strangely another parcel from Italy via UPS ordered the same day arrived within 5 days .

--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN60

also known to be active occasionally on 70cms DATV

John Fell

And Happy Fish ....

John
G0API

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 at 10:19, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
But  we've got blue passports
:-(

Andy

Who would have thought that taking back control and leaving a single market would have a cost.

Should make the people who voted leave pay the extras for us. That would be fair.