Topics

The Denis Jones G3UVR Memorial Trophy

steve G1PPA

i made an application for a Memorial Trophy for Denis G3UVR , i would like to thank Jacqui goody the Trophy manager and the VHFCC and ian for there help and support, iam pleased to say its been accepted, and will be presented to overall Winner of the single op section in the SHF UKAC, I hope you agree a fitting tribute to dennis, ive posted this here as some may not use FB , a few people have wanted to donate towards the trophy iam happy to pay all cost however i have set up a donation link if people feel they want to, Denis supported his local cat rescue on the Wirrel any surplus will be sent to them ,if admin allow i will post the link here or send me messege there is no obligation to anyone.
many thanks for reading 
steve
G1PPA

Chris G0WUS

Steve this is a superb tribute to a superb chap and many thanks for thinking of this and even more for making it happen.

73 Chris G0WUS 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 17/10/2020 6:31 pm (GMT+00:00)
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] The Denis Jones G3UVR Memorial Trophy

i made an application for a Memorial Trophy for Denis G3UVR , i would like to thank Jacqui goody the Trophy manager and the VHFCC and ian for there help and support, iam pleased to say its been accepted, and will be presented to overall Winner of the single op section in the SHF UKAC, I hope you agree a fitting tribute to dennis, ive posted this here as some may not use FB , a few people have wanted to donate towards the trophy iam happy to pay all cost however i have set up a donation link if people feel they want to, Denis supported his local cat rescue on the Wirrel any surplus will be sent to them ,if admin allow i will post the link here or send me messege there is no obligation to anyone.
many thanks for reading 
steve
G1PPA