Topics

Test

Michael Scott

Not certain if my outgoing mail is working properly so this is just a test.

Mike, G3LYP

Bob G8HGN

Hi Mike,

Fine here,

Bob G8HGN

On 12/09/2020 11:26, Michael Scott via groups.io wrote:
Not certain if my outgoing mail is working properly so this is just a
test.

Mike, G3LYP

Michael Scott

Many thanks Bob, it was repeated here too so all seems to be OK!

On 12/09/2020 11:28, Bob G8HGN wrote:
Hi Mike,

Fine here,

Bob G8HGN

On 12/09/2020 11:26, Michael Scott via groups.io wrote:
Not certain if my outgoing mail is working properly so this is just a
test.

Mike, G3LYP

Colin Ranson

Hi Bob, long time, a couple of years ago I was 2 houses or so down from your QTH delivering a car.  Hope well.

Regards

Colin de ‘LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10