Sun and Mood predictions - backwards

Andy G4JNT

There's plenty of software to show where the Sun and Moon are at any given date and time.
But what software is there that will give the date and time they fall at a specific location in the sky ?

I believe, from comments heard once, that the photographic community may have something, for setting up landscape shots.

Otherwise its a case of get out the old John Morris GM4ANB code and writing a search routine around it.

Bob_G1ZJP

Andy

You might make use of TPE – The Photographer’s Ephemeris - Photo Ephemeris (photoephemeris.com)

73

Bob, G1ZJP

There's plenty of software to show where the Sun and Moon are at any given date and time.

But what software is there that will give the date and time they fall at a specific location in the sky ?

I believe, from comments heard once, that the photographic community may have something, for setting up landscape shots.

Otherwise its a case of get out the old John Morris GM4ANB code and writing a search routine around it.

Andy

Andy G4JNT

Nice bit of software!
Or should I say, website.