Topics

Stepdown converter 50V -> 28V

Maarten PA0MHE

Has anyone a redundant stepdown converter (22-24A @ 28V) from a ex telecom amplifier laying around ?
My other SSPA's are all 50V but 13cm requires a lower VDD, and I want to reuse these 50V SMPS's.
In most surplus UTMS PA's also a downconverter is present.

David GM6BIG

Hi Maarten
Yes - I may have something, made by Nokia.
Will look some out today, and get the ratings off of it.
A little old, but a quality build.

Cheers David GM6BIG

On 08/01/2020 19:36, Maarten PA0MHE wrote:
Has anyone a redundant stepdown converter (22-24A @ 28V) from a ex telecom amplifier laying around ?
My other SSPA's are all 50V but 13cm requires a lower VDD, and I want to reuse these 50V SMPS's.
In most surplus UTMS PA's also a downconverter is present.

Stanislaw Ziemczonek