Source of feedthrough capacitors

Mike GD6ICR

Anyone know of a source of small bolt in ir solder in feed through capacitors. 3-4mm diameter max as I want to externalize some control pins on two transverters I have. All the ones Ive seen on Ebay/Banggood/Farnell etc all seem to be much larger 6mm size. Any advice/source appreciated.
--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW

Keith Le Boutillier

Hi Mike

Try

https://www.sv1afn.com/en/product-category-4/

73 Keith

Anyone know of a source of small bolt in ir solder in feed through capacitors. 3-4mm diameter max as I want to externalize some control pins on two transverters I have. All the ones Ive seen on Ebay/Banggood/Farnell etc all seem to be much larger 6mm size. Any advice/source appreciated.
--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW

Neil Smith G4DBN

https://rfshop.co.uk/feedthru-tusonix-compatible-8-32-unc-thread-1500pf-ft-1500 but postage is £6.. #8-32 UNC is for a 4.2 mm hole

CPC have some that are 5.5mm #12-28 UNF

Franco Rota has some 2.9mm ones, but carriage is ludicrous unless you have other stuff to order https://www.rf-microwave.com/en/corry-micronics/ft24-01-102p/ultra-miniature-feed-through-capacitor/cp-d26

Neil G4DBN

John Lambo

https://rfshop.co.uk/feedthru-tusonix-compatible-8-32-unc-thread-1500pf-ft-1500 but postage is £6.. #8-32 UNC is for a 4.2 mm hole

CPC have some that are 5.5mm #12-28 UNF

Franco Rota has some 2.9mm ones, but carriage is ludicrous unless you have other stuff to order https://www.rf-microwave.com/en/corry-micronics/ft24-01-102p/ultra-miniature-feed-through-capacitor/cp-d26

Neil G4DBN

DougF VK4OE

Greetings to all!

There are many relatively small ones waiting to be 'recovered' from each Elcom Synth, a previously valued microwave module which now seems to have fallen out of popular use (particularly in that their sources seem to have dried up).  I suspect that there are still many of these modules still sitting on readers' shelves, just waiting for a suitable project to come along!

Cheers and 73,

--Doug Friend, VK4OE

On 28/03/2021 10:21 pm, Mike GD6ICR wrote:
Anyone know of a source of small bolt in or solder in feed through capacitors. 3-4mm diameter max as I want to externalize some control pins on two transverters I have. All the ones Ive seen on Ebay/Banggood/Farnell etc all seem to be much larger 6mm size. Any advice/source appreciated.
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW

Peter G3SMT

Mike,

If you haven't already been fix up I have some solder in feed throughs 5mm across flange and some threaded feed throughs 6.5mm across the points of the hex with nuts.

Just let me know what values and how many you require.

73

Peter  G3SMT

On 28/03/2021 13:21, Mike GD6ICR wrote:
Anyone know of a source of small bolt in ir solder in feed through capacitors. 3-4mm diameter max as I want to externalize some control pins on two transverters I have. All the ones Ive seen on Ebay/Banggood/Farnell etc all seem to be much larger 6mm size. Any advice/source appreciated.
--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW

--
Peter G3SMT

Paul G8AQA

I put some in the post to him yesterday.

73
Paul g8AQA

On 30/03/2021 11:30, Peter G3SMT via groups.io wrote:

Mike,

If you haven't already been fix up I have some solder in feed throughs 5mm across flange and some threaded feed throughs 6.5mm across the points of the hex with nuts.

Just let me know what values and how many you require.

73

Peter  G3SMT

On 28/03/2021 13:21, Mike GD6ICR wrote:
Anyone know of a source of small bolt in ir solder in feed through capacitors. 3-4mm diameter max as I want to externalize some control pins on two transverters I have. All the ones Ive seen on Ebay/Banggood/Farnell etc all seem to be much larger 6mm size. Any advice/source appreciated.
--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW

--
Peter G3SMT