Snow scatter in IO93

Neil Smith G4DBN

Sharp snow showers here, so I pointed my 3cm dish upwards and I'm seeing nice scatter from GB3LEX (normally nil here). Nice bit of scatter doppler from GB3FNY, 40 degrees off axis and 15 degrees elevated.

Neil G4DBN

http://g4dbn.uk

R Hopkins

I receive GB3KBQ on a regular basis on my QO100 dish (elevation 25degrees) even if it's not raining
here. Reflections off cumulonimbus-nimbus clouds I reckon. KBQ is strong here at the moment.

Roger GW4NOS