Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 at 12:26 PM
From: "G0FVI via Groups.Io" <Andrew.gilfillan@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] small(ish) 23cm amp wanted
Hi all,
anyone got a 23cm amp in the range of 30-50 watt they would like to sell, or alternatively anyone willing to fabricate a PCB for me for Jon G4BAO's design
(published 'microwave know how'), will pay of course!

Andy G0FVI

Martin Phillips G4CIO

I've got an unbuilt BAO amp which could be available as I've recently bought a SGLabs unit. Contact me offline...

Martin/

--
Martin Phillips