small 10Ghz Amp kit ?

paul firmstone GW0MDQ

Does anyone know of a reliable kit  to amply 10Ghz from c.1mW to >100  / 1 watt ish..?

I have built a few of the W1GHZ transverters now for 10Ghz which produce c.3mWatt and have relied on the surplus amps from eBay to boost things up a bit. These  were available for about £35 at the time , eg small Blue Avantek amps,  but the source seem to have dried up now, or at least gone expensive.

thanks for your help.. Paul GW0MDQ

David Hilton-Jones

I would ask Bert - PE1RKI

On Monday, September 26, 2022, 1:13 pm, paul firmstone GW0MDQ <paul_firmstone@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a reliable kit  to amply 10Ghz from c.1mW to >100  / 1 watt ish..?

I have built a few of the W1GHZ transverters now for 10Ghz which produce c.3mWatt and have relied on the surplus amps from eBay to boost things up a bit. These  were available for about £35 at the time , eg small Blue Avantek amps,  but the source seem to have dried up now, or at least gone expensive.

thanks for your help.. Paul GW0MDQ

Oguzhan Kayhan

Check for vk3xpd

Using his surplus modified buc amplifier with my beacon. Getting around 1w

Just added a bias circuit that's all.

26 Eyl 2022 Pzt 15:13 tarihinde paul firmstone GW0MDQ <paul_firmstone@...> şunu yazdı:

Does anyone know of a reliable kit  to amply 10Ghz from c.1mW to >100  / 1 watt ish..?

I have built a few of the W1GHZ transverters now for 10Ghz which produce c.3mWatt and have relied on the surplus amps from eBay to boost things up a bit. These  were available for about £35 at the time , eg small Blue Avantek amps,  but the source seem to have dried up now, or at least gone expensive.

thanks for your help.. Paul GW0MDQ

de TA2NC

g4bao

On Mon, 26 Sept 2022, 15:13 paul firmstone GW0MDQ, <paul_firmstone@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a reliable kit  to amply 10Ghz from c.1mW to >100  / 1 watt ish..?

I have built a few of the W1GHZ transverters now for 10Ghz which produce c.3mWatt and have relied on the surplus amps from eBay to boost things up a bit. These  were available for about £35 at the time , eg small Blue Avantek amps,  but the source seem to have dried up now, or at least gone expensive.

thanks for your help.. Paul GW0MDQ

Steve G4HTZ