Topics

Shaft Encoder Details

Chris Bartram G4DGU

I found what is fairly obviously a shaft encoder while tidying-up my garage today. It has the HP logo and a type no. QEDS-7000. Does any one have an a old HP data book with the details of it. A quick on-line search reveals nothing.

73

Chris G4DGU

Clint Sharp <cjaysharp@...>

--
Clint. M0UAW IO83

No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.