Topics

Shack reduction time

simonchettle

Hi – and apologies.

Time has come for me “thin”  the shack down so some historic bits that may be of use to sombody;

1  off HP  141T  SA  comprising Frame / 8555A  RF and IF sections.  Can’t say it’s working as the gas bulb voltage regulator has depleted.  It will “fire up”  if the fuse is quickly replaced after first turning on.  Not looking for anything for it except P&P – may be good for spares.

2 Off  Adret 5104  Synthesizers – yes I know old but very handy for quickly generating  a low signal if a diode is placed on the O/P as freq multiplier.

Any interest else they all go to the skip.  Prefer collection from south Cheshire.

replies off reflector to simonFATG8TB.co.uk

Cheers
Simon

HP141 SA: If anybody takes this to use, all you need to do is replace the neon with an appropriate zener diode. I did years ago and it has never taken out the fuse since.