Topics

Scatterpoint activity reports wanted

John Worsnop

Any Activity/project reports for November/ December gratefully accepted by tomorow morning.
Anyone had any terrestrial QSOs? Built anything useful? It's all a bit EME- biased at the moment.

73 John

Roger Ray

Looking to produce a Scatterpoint before Christmas. Does anyone have a constructional article they would
like included?

Roger
G8CUB

PAUL NICKALLS

Hi John,
Just publicity for the Midlands Round Table.
73
Paul

On 07/12/2019 15:06, John Worsnop wrote:
Any Activity/project reports for November/ December gratefully accepted by tomorow morning.
Anyone had any terrestrial QSOs? Built anything useful? It's all a bit EME- biased at the moment.

73 John

Graham - G3YJR

I have sent a report in, so hope it arrives in time.

The usual rubbish is on my blog. 73 Graham