Sanders catalogue?

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I was just getting ready to fire up a 20W 10GHz PA into a test fixture and I reallised I had no clue as to the power rating of the precision WG16 load ...

Does anyone have and old Sanders uWave cataloge, its a type MT16/1  must weigh 2kg or so ... but that may not be an indication of anything.  I'd hate to cook a decent termination ...

--
Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited

E: robin@...
T: +44 (0) 1299 405028
M: +44 (0) 7971 883371

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error
and must not distribute or copy it.
Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication.

Thank you.

DF6NA Rainer

MT 16/1 1W  1.25Kg

73, Rainer

Am 12.10.2021 um 20:06 schrieb Robin Szemeti - G1YFG:

[...]

1 watt ... hmm I'll not run 20 watts into it then, they are lab grade terminations, it woudl be a shame to damage them.

I've got a 20dB directional coupler and some Sanders broadband transitions, maybe I'll just stick a 20dB horn on the end instead ...

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 at 20:38, DF6NA Rainer <df6na@...> wrote:

[...]

Paul G8AQA

While on the subject of loads, I have a WG17 load by Systron Donner part no DBFA-461.

Has anyone any data please?

Paul G8AQA

On 12/10/2021 21:06, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG wrote:
1 watt ... hmm I'll not run 20 watts into it then, they are lab grade terminations, it woudl be a shame to damage them.

I've got a 20dB directional coupler and some Sanders broadband transitions, maybe I'll just stick a 20dB horn on the end instead ...

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 at 20:38, DF6NA Rainer <df6na@...> wrote:

MT 16/1 1W  1.25Kg

73, Rainer

Gedas

Hi Robin. I know this may be stupid but what about 10 or so feet of RG-316 before the term? Teflon will take the heat and it's pretty lossy.

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....