S.K. Kit list Dave G6HEF

Nick Gregory G0HIK

I'm helping dispose of Dave G6HEF's kit and have put a list together of some of his major items.

Added to this list will probably be an Icom 9700 and 7300, talk to Ann if you interested. She is licenced, but is not up to speed on this kit, so maybe unable to help out with questions.

Please contact Ann Hardknottann@...

Thanks Nick G0HIK

Nick Gregory G0HIK

The SG-LABS 13cm transverter and amplifier has now gone.
Thank fir your interest.

Nick G0HIK

Nick Gregory G0HIK

The BAO 23cm amplifier has also now gone.

Thanks for your interest.

Nick G0HIK

Nick Gregory G0HIK

Many thanks to all purchasers of Dave's S.K. Kit.

I have complied a list of what is still available, and the family are now open to offers.

Please message me if you are interested.

Many Thanks

Nick G0HIK