Round Table survey ... last call

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Before I dredge up the results, can anyone who has a preference on whether they would like to see a Microwave Round Table in the near future, depending (or not) on COVID mitigation factors please complete this simple survey if you have not already done so:

--
Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

G1YFG

Paul G8KFW

Hi robin

Sorry I filed it out then  It requires registration and tells me I am already registered so my vote might not be valid

Anyway best of luck in kick starting the round tables off

Paul

Before I dredge up the results, can anyone who has a preference on whether they would like to see a Microwave Round Table in the near future, depending (or not) on COVID mitigation factors please complete this simple survey if you have not already done so:

--

Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

G1YFG

Paul Bicknell G8KFW   South Coast UK

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

No, the registration thing afterwards is not required,  your vote will be counted.