From: Tom GM8MJV
Sent: 09 January 2021 15:34
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] RF-Power 8000

Hi all

Anyone got any info or links to an english set of instructions for:

Thanks

Tom

GM8MJV

Colin Ranson

Tom,

I found this but not very encouraging

Chinese RF Power Meter - Hardware - AMSAT-DL Forum (amsat-dl.org)

To be honest I bought it a couple of years ago, and had forgotten about it until I saw your e-mail.

Colin ‘LBS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Anyone got any info or links to an english set of instructions for:

Thanks

Tom

GM8MJV

Tom GM8MJV

Colin

Had another google around - found this like - not tried it yet - job for tomorrow - may help - the pictures look the same. :-)