Topics

Reports and News for DUBUS 4/2030

John Quarmby

My deadline for the DUBUS European Microwave column is rapidly approaching. I have received a number of reports already about the tropo opening in September, more would of course be welcome, plus any other news and photos for the column.

More details of DUBUS can be found here:

http://www.dubus.org/

73

John G3XDY

militaryoperator

Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Reports and News for DUBUS 4/2030

My deadline for the DUBUS European Microwave column is rapidly
approaching. I have received a number of reports already about the tropo
opening in September, more would of course be welcome, plus any other
news and photos for the column.

More details of DUBUS can be found here:

73

John G3XDY

Went to look at the sample, thought dated, copy and got:

www.dropbox.com refused to connect.

is this them or me?

Ben

Andy

is this them or me?
Both. There's a link on the DUBUS home page to report errors.

Essentially clicking the link is trying to open the contents into a frame but the security policy for the page doesn't allow that. Open it in a new window and it will work.

73
Andy

My deadline for the DUBUS European Microwave column is rapidly
approaching. I have received a number of reports already about the tropo
opening in September, more would of course be welcome, plus any other
news and photos for the column.

More details of DUBUS can be found here:

73

John G3XDY

Went to look at the sample, thought dated, copy and got:

www.dropbox.com refused to connect.

is this them or me?

Ben

Neil Smith G4DBN

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gusksmazh7wmyy/DUBUS412w.pdf

--
Neil
http://g4dbn.uk

militaryoperator

is this them or me?
Both. There's a link on the DUBUS home page to report errors.

Essentially clicking the link is trying to open the contents into a frame but the security policy for the page doesn't allow that. Open it in a new window and it will work.

73
Andy

Right on. Thanks.

After all that, mag seems far too technical for me, hey ho.

Ben G4BXD