Re signal generator

Dave

I bought the WB-SG1 signal generator to 15ghz from Aliexpress.Seems excellent but I can’t seem to find the manual. Has anyone got this piece of kit?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Mihai, YO8RHM

You have photos of what's inside?

Mihai YO8RHM

Dave

Hello Mihai,
I am reluctant to open up my piece of new equipment at this stage. I was just looking for an online manual if there is one.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 18 May 2021, at 12:45, Mihai, YO8RHM via groups.io <yo8rhm@...> wrote:

You have photos of what's inside?

Mihai YO8RHM

Simon Brown

I bought the WB-SG1 signal generator to 15ghz from Aliexpress.Seems excellent but I can’t seem to find the manual. Has anyone got this piece of kit?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Dave

Thank you very much indeed Simon,
The instructions are just what I am looking for.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 18 May 2021, at 13:48, Simon Brown <simon@sdr-radio.com> wrote:

Maybe: http://www.reeve.com/Documents/Articles%20Papers/Reeve_WB-SG1_SigGen.pdf

Simon Brown, G4ELI
https://www.sdr-radio.com

I bought the WB-SG1 signal generator to 15ghz from Aliexpress.Seems excellent but I can’t seem to find the manual. Has anyone got this piece of kit?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Alan Melia

Hi Dave further to Simon's posting this is the BG7TBL web site

Alan
G3NYK

I am reluctant to open up my piece of new equipment at this stage. I was just looking for an online manual if there is one.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 18 May 2021, at 12:45, Mihai, YO8RHM via groups.io <yo8rhm@...> wrote:

You have photos of what's inside?