Re info G8ACE 10mhz OCXO

Dave

Hello,
Does anyone have the circuit diagram/component list for G8ACE’s 10mhz OCXO ?
73
Dave G4GLT.

geoffrey pike

Hi Dave,
Not sure if you have had a reply but i can scan what you need later today
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Wednesday, 3 February 2021, 22:59:08 GMT, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55@...> wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone have the circuit diagram/component list for G8ACE’s 10mhz OCXO ?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Dave

Hello Geoff,
That would be great if you could do that as I want to use many of the parts on the 100mhz OCXO version and I need to know what I’ve got.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 4 Feb 2021, at 10:30, geoffrey pike via groups.io <gi0gdp@...> wrote:

Hi Dave,
Not sure if you have had a reply but i can scan what you need later today
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Wednesday, 3 February 2021, 22:59:08 GMT, Dave via groups.io <davidnewman55@...> wrote:

Hello,
Does anyone have the circuit diagram/component list for G8ACE’s 10mhz OCXO ?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Paul Entwistle

Hello Dave
I have the circuit and construction notes for Johns OCXO, I will scan and mail it to you direct.

73 de Paul G8AFC

Does anyone have the circuit diagram/component list for G8ACE’s 10mhz OCXO ?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Dave

Thanks very much Paul.

On 4 Feb 2021, at 11:11, Paul Entwistle via groups.io <g8afc=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello Dave
I have the circuit and construction notes for Johns OCXO, I will scan and mail it to you direct.

73 de Paul G8AFC

Does anyone have the circuit diagram/component list for G8ACE’s 10mhz OCXO ?
73
Dave G4GLT.

geoffrey pike

HI Dave,
Well there is no need for two of us to do this so Paul can
cheers
Geoff