Re Beaconspot

Dave

Hello,
I can’t get into Beaconspot on my mobile or laptop. Anyone else having the same problem?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Dave (G1OGY)

Yes.

~may~ be a hosting-driven PHP upgrade gone wrong...

Dave, G1OGY

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 18:10, Dave via groups.io
<davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I can’t get into Beaconspot on my mobile or laptop. Anyone else having the same problem?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Dave (G1OGY)

SysOp says "Taking BeaconSpot down for the moment. Wrestling with it"

Dave, G1OGY

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 18:39, Dave (G1OGY) <g1ogy@g1ogy.com> wrote:

Yes.

~may~ be a hosting-driven PHP upgrade gone wrong...

Dave, G1OGY

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 18:10, Dave via groups.io
<davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I can’t get into Beaconspot on my mobile or laptop. Anyone else having the same problem?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Dave

Thanks Dave,
Hope they manage to sort it out.
73
Dave G4GLT.

On 13 Oct 2021, at 18:39, Dave (G1OGY) <g1ogy@g1ogy.com> wrote:

Yes.

~may~ be a hosting-driven PHP upgrade gone wrong...

Dave, G1OGY

On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 18:10, Dave via groups.io
<davidnewman55=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I can’t get into Beaconspot on my mobile or laptop. Anyone else having the same problem?
73
Dave G4GLT.

John Fell

2021-10-13.png