Topics

Re beaconspot

Dave

Hello,
I want to change my locator for portable locations on beaconspot. Do I just change it on beaconspot , or is it more complicated than that? I didn’t want to upset what had already been put on. I presume that on ON4KST I just change the locator?
73
Dave G4GLT.

Pete - GM4BYF

Not sure about beacon spot, but for KST if you want your callsign to show as /P, you need to register it separately. Or include it in your name - e.g. -P Pete.  You can change locator easily.

73
Pete GM4BYF

--
vry 73