Topics

PYE !!

militaryoperator

Having gathered up all the bits for my new base station 23Cm unit I now need a case.

18mth or so I had a pile of Pye stuff, Cambs, Wessi, Vanguards etc which I thought I'd never need again so got rid of them. (20-20 hindsight)

I think a Boot Mount Cambridge case would be ideal size, so, anyone got such in their junk box/garage/attic?

Ben G4BXD

Clint Sharp

Just in case you still need something, I found that somebody somewhere has sold off a load of Willtek 2201 mobile phone testers and they're turning up on eBay for around £20, it's a really good RF Tight aluminium chassis 29x17x16 with an industrial PCI PC and some assorted RF goodies including a chassis mounted N-Connector, might be worth a look?

--
Clint. M0UAW IO83

No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

militaryoperator

Thanks, can't see such on ebay at the moment but I'll keep looking.

cheers, Ben G4BXD