Topics

OT - 144 MHz TDK circulator wanted

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello all,

Sometime ago there were some TDK circulators for 2m doing the rounds, they were good for 150W on 144 MHz. I gave mine to the GB3VHF boys 😉 Anyway I am looking for 2 more, please check your junk boxes.

Many thanks and HNY.

Conrad PA5Y

cor

Hello Conrad,

Is this what you are looking for?

HNY, Cor PA0P

Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2020 2:22 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] OT - 144 MHz TDK circulator wanted

Hello all,

Sometime ago there were some TDK circulators for 2m doing the rounds, they were good for 150W on 144 MHz. I gave mine to the GB3VHF boys 😉 Anyway I am looking for 2 more, please check your junk boxes.

Many thanks and HNY.

Conrad PA5Y

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello Cor, no I have 2 of those for my IMD measurement set up but they are only 50W, I need 100W handling. The ones I want are TDK and handle 150W with N types. Or of course anything else that is similar.

Conrad

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of cor via Groups.Io
Sent: 04 January 2020 16:08
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] OT - 144 MHz TDK circulator wanted

Hello Conrad,

HNY, Cor PA0P

Hello all,

Many thanks and HNY.

Conrad PA5Y

Conrad, PA5Y

Actually Cor it turns out that these are rated at 50W reflected and having just tested at 100W with a 2:1 VSWR they are fine for my application.

I bought 2 of them for my 2m IMD test setup, so I will have to find 2 more now.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of cor via Groups.Io
Sent: 04 January 2020 16:08
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] OT - 144 MHz TDK circulator wanted

Hello Conrad,

HNY, Cor PA0P

Hello all,

Many thanks and HNY.

Conrad PA5Y

cor

Conrad,
The one on my photo is for sale, 100% OK, currently tuned at 144.3 MHz. See my "for sale" page at PA0P.com.
Price is EURO 20,- (plus 7.50 shipping cost, but you may collect it if you're coming to direction the Hague)

Regards, Cor PA0P