Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2020 2:22 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] OT - 144 MHz TDK circulator wanted

Hello all,

Sometime ago there were some TDK circulators for 2m doing the rounds, they were good for 150W on 144 MHz. I gave mine to the GB3VHF boys 😉 Anyway I am looking for 2 more, please check your junk boxes.

Many thanks and HNY.

Conrad PA5Y

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello Cor, no I have 2 of those for my IMD measurement set up but they are only 50W, I need 100W handling. The ones I want are TDK and handle 150W with N types. Or of course anything else that is similar.

73

Conrad