Operational 10GHz beacons?

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Does anyone have a list of operational UK 10GHz beacons please?

The map on the Microwave Group seems to be significantly out of date. On the occasions that I can get out to try sites, I don't want to waste time looking for beacons that aren't there.

Many thanks
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Neil Smith G4DBN

https://beaconspot.uk has operational info

On 1 May 2021 22:31, "Clive Elliott GW4MBS via groups.io" <humber1ton@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a list of operational UK 10GHz beacons please?

The map on the Microwave Group seems to be significantly out of date. On the occasions that I can get out to try sites, I don't want to waste time looking for beacons that aren't there.

Many thanks
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Thanks Neil
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

Murray Niman

Clive
Believe it or not the map is accurate - for what is licensed

the poorer technical/operational state as you can see on Beaconspot is of course another matter.,,

73

 Murray G6JYB