ON0EME 23 cms EME beacon

Keith

Hello all,
Can anyone advise if the ON0EME 23 cms EME beacon is operational please ?
I've tried the .be website but cannot get access to find out.
Searches on mr Google have drawn a blank, or broken links so far.
Thanks
Keith VK6KB / VK6EME

John Fell

A report in latest EME Newsletter Keith , but basically it is not QRV due to a mechanical issue in the drive .

73
John
G0API

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 at 14:07, Keith <Keith@...> wrote:
Hello all,
Can anyone advise if the ON0EME 23 cms EME beacon is operational please ?
I've tried the .be website but cannot get access to find out.
Searches on mr Google have drawn a blank, or broken links so far.
Thanks
Keith VK6KB / VK6EME

G4LDR

Hello Keith,

There have been postings on 'moon-net' recently. ON0EME is off the air (has been for a while now). The azimth/elevation drive has suffered a major failure which may require a crane to lift the whole dish off the drive system. They are currently looking to see if it might be possible to do the repair with the dish in place as it is difficult to get a crane onto the site.

73 Neil G4LDR.