From: Chris Bartram G4DGU
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:43 AM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Mystery MMIC

I have a mystery strip of (presumably) MMICs in a plastic micro-X SMD
package. Does anyone recognise the package code S5? This looks like a
Minicircuits part. I've checked their web site, and looked at the usual
Codebooks (Tnx, Roger!) but I can't find any clue as to what the part
is. I suspect it's a now obsolete device, but it would be good to be
proven wrong.

Does anyone here have any info?

73

Chris G4DGU

Chris Bartram G4DGU

Mike and Mike,

Thank you both for you comments. The device turned-out to be a now obsolete Sirenza SNA586 which I'd bought for a work job about 15years ago! It is still very usable, and I have enough to be comfortable using the parts for projects of my own.

73

Chris G4DGU