MKU13 G3 lock indicator

Conrad, PA5Y

I am putting my Kuhne MKU13 G3 into a Shubert enclosure and I would like to have front panel indication that the synth is locked when I have an external source. On one corner of the synth daughter board there are 2 pads one of which I believe is for that application. I remember reading that there are 2 variants of the synth, I expect that this is the latest one because the transverter is only one year old. Does anyone have any details on how to do this? I am sure that there was an application note but I cannot find it on the Kuhne site.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y

Pete G4HQX

This was for the 10GHz G3 - maybe the same as yours

Pete G4HQX

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello Pete, yes that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks very much.

73

Conrad PA5Y